I have been investigating the problems concerning the mailing scripts that won't run correctly.
I thought it was some bugs in the script or something, however, the old server is currentl having problems with sending just one site report daily. Therefore, I moved the suspect script to Heliohost.org in the U.S.A who have been hosting another of my sites very successfully. Next, I tidied the script up and tested it, and it is working fine now. These two observations suggest that the old server is faulty and the problem was not caused by buggy scripts.
Bearing this in mind, I bought a new domain name which I hope to set up in the U.S. with Heliohost. I will have to wait a couple of months, but it should get the website functioning again.
I must apologise for any inconvenience caused, and request that users be patient while I move the website again!